***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Friday, July 24, 2009

Travel Update Through Sunday, 7/26

While I can't pin down exactly when I can tell you that we will be leaving San Diego around 12:00 midnight tonight to go back to Carson. We have been assigned a load out of Carson for 6:00 am on Saturday headed to Kansas City, MO...That would be the same load assignment, routes and all, that we were assigned for this morning. I will update you later on times for major cities. I would sure like to see some of you along the way.

Should you like what we are doing, the message we are spreading, please feel free to make a contribution by using any of the "donate" buttons on this page or at Stop The Destruction of America.

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW