***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Appology for having NOT posted in over 24 hours

I realize I promised to update you on our travels anytime new information was available. I am very sorry for the last 24 hours. We have discovered that there are some out here who don't like our message...The New Mexico State Police seem to be among that group.

I will, I promise, update you at a later time today but suffice to say that it has been a very rough last 12 hours.

Won't you please afford me the time to rest and revive my pea little truck driver brain and I will update you later this evening on the "rest of the story".

In God I Trust
Have a Gr=eat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

1 comment:

  1. What is it about New Mexico, Art? They seem to be "odd man out" on political issues, or am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW