***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Carson (Los Angeles), CA arrival

We arrived in Carson at about 0630 Eastern time. We dropped our trailer and went to the parking lot and had a nice nap.

We are up now, I am headed out to wash the truck and hand out flyers to anyone who will listen.

Not sure at this point where we are headed out of here but I'll keep you posted as soon as I know.

Please feel free to make a contribution by using any of the "donate" buttons on this page or at www.stopthedestructionofamerica.blogspot.com if you agree with or like the message we are spreading.

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW