***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Monday, July 13, 2009

Another Update

Just a quick update. I had promised pictures of the finished truck wrap would be here tonight. I just received a call from the vinyl shop and they advised me that the truck probably won't be done until sometime Tuesday, the 14th rather than today. I am sorry for the delay but this shop is doing a phenomenal job and they refuse to sacrifice quality for speed, (which I appreciate and respect).

Though this has actually caused me some scheduling challenges, I don't see that it will cause any problems that will prove to be irreconcilable. Please continue to check back her often and we should have pictures up no later than Wednesday evening if all goes well.

For those of you that are interested, here is a tease of what the wrap will look like. I believe we will all be very proud of the final product.

Please feel free to make you contribution to the project here.












In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW