***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Harassment update

I have filed an official request for a copy of any and all reports concerning this stop. I will keep you posted on my success in this endeavor. I will also post the official report here if I am able to obtain it.

Incidentally, at the time of this post, there has been no comment, apology, or acknowledgment, of any kind, by anyone at the company to which we are leased other than the dispatchers on duty the night of the incident. Nothing from upper echelon, or the hierarchy in the company. My opinion leads me to believe that someone of stature with the company would want to apologize to a team operation for their irresponsible actions of reporting a stolen trailer...If in fact the trailer was ever reported stolen. I mean...I'm just sayin'.

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW