***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

07/28 update, Columbus, OH Bound

We received a call from dispatch at about 3:15 this morning and asked if we could make a run to Columbus, OH today. We assured them that we'd be happy to do that so they gave us that dispatch.

We were told that the load would be ready about 9:00 am but at the time of this post, 9:35 am, we have not received notice that it is ready.

When we leave here, we will be traveling on I-15 to Barstow, CA, then I-40 through Needles, CA, Kingman, AZ, Flagstaff, AZ, Grants, NM, Albuquerqui, NM, Tucumcari, NM, Amarillo, TX, Oklahoma City, OK, then I-44 through Joplin, MO, to St. Louis, MO, then I-70 Indianapolis, IN and on to Columbus, OH. Actually, our terminal is in Groveport, OH which is the south sside of Columbus.

Since we aren't sure at this point when the load will be ready, I'll not be able to estimate city pass through times. I will update this page when I can give the itinerary for the cities we will be traveling through.

Please feel free to make a contribution here if you like our mission. You can use any of the "donate" buttons on this page to contribute to the cause. And to our bail. LOL

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW