***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Monday, November 30, 2009

Now in Medley...Miami Fl, Waiting to Deliver

We arrived at our destination here in Medley at about 0600. We picked our load up in Reynoldsburg OH yesterday at 0930 and headed south on 33 out of Columbus then to I-77 and took that to I-26 East to I-95 South. The traffic from Ravenswood WV where we accessed I-77, was unbelievable. The toll plazas on I-77, the junctions at I-77 and I-26 to to I-95 were terribly backed up.

Everything ranging from drivers, that couldn't drive, inconsiderate, self centered folks in too big of a hurry. You know, the good ole Christmas spirit that seems to come out of people this time of year.

Anyway, we are here now and waiting to unload. This is one of those loads that we have to wait for the customer to unload. We don't pull a lot of these but we do take one once in a while just to keep moving.

We have had some great encounters in the last few weeks with folks asking about the truck and the 912 project. Just wanting to know what it was all about and what they could do to get involved. I have a few pictures of people signing the truck and I will get them put up soon as well.

Not sure where we will be headed out of Miami, but I will be sure and post our next destination as soon as we get a dispatch.

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW