***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Monday, November 9, 2009

Vegas is Beautiful Today

We got to the terminal at about 8:45 last night. We checked in, dropped the trailer, parked and went to bed. We were pretty tired. After thinking we would have a relaxing day off at home the other day, and finding that our house was under water and having to deal with getting repairs and claims started, we didn't get much relaxation.

Anyway, we got here, safely, and had a great nights sleep last night. Today, we don't have any real plans other than a remote access repair and cleanup of this laptop. We were able to get our old computer back from the shop that replaced the screen after I placed my thumb, prominently, through the middle of the screen. I don't really have much faith in the ability of the guy that replaced the screen to do a cleanup, so I have called a guy that does a remote access repair/cleanup service, who was recommended to me by some friends. I await his call even as I speak here.

After we get the computer work done, we plan on a nice dinner at one of the best Mexican restaurants at which I have ever eaten. we have no idea at, at this point, to where we will be headed from Vegas or even if we will get out tonight.

I emailed a few 912/Tea Party groups to see about meeting with them and getting some pictures of them signing the truck. I have yet to hear back from those groups.

Finally, we hope that you can find it in your budget to help with a small purchase or a donation in support of our mission.
We have launched into a couple of apparel stores so that everyone can show their support of the 912 Truck. Click here to show your support, or go to www.printfection.com/912truck. For those of you that would rather have a hat or mug you we have another outlet at cafepress.com/912 Truck. You can also use any of the donate buttons on this page to make a contribution directly to our endeavor to Waking up America.
Thanks for your support.


In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW