***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Sunday, November 8, 2009

11/08/09 Location Update.

I woke up this morning after a great nights sleep. We were coming into Albuquerque NM. I think this is one of the most beautiful cities in America. Good people, Great fresh air, beautiful from the mountain tops as you fall off into town. Just an all around great place to visit.

We stopped just west of town for fuel and are now back on I-40 west bound and headed for Vegas. we just passed through Gallup NM and should be in Vegas by about 2100 or so this evening.

I am just speculating but we will probably be in Vegas all night tonight and all day tomorrow. That is fine though. There is a fantastic Mexican food restaurant just around the corner from our terminal. We like Vegas mostly because we can walk about everywhere we go, even in the winter. There are some nasty days too but they are pretty few and far between.

Anyway, I guess I'll update again when we get there. If there are any Vegas 912er's that would care to see and sign the truck, please get in contact with us and we will try and make that happen. We'd love to meet with you.

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW