***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Monday, November 9, 2009

Leaving Vegas for Columbus OH Tonight

We just took a call from dispatch. Looks like we'll be running to Columbus OH out of here this evening, well, really early in the morning, about 0300 or so.

We will travel back down to I-40 and run to Oklahoma City OK. From there we will get onto I-44 to St Louis MO and then I-70 on to Columbus. Assuming the load leaves on time we should be in Columbus by about 1400 on Thursday afternoon short of any delays.

I will update more upon departure of Vegas.

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW