***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Off to Sterling Tonight

Well, we took a call, actually a message by Qualcomm, a bit ago from dispatch and it seem that they need someone to run to Sterling VA tonight. The load is to be ready about 2000. We'll see.

We accepted the load, more for something to do, rather than just sit around here. The Sterling facility is pretty slow for freight too though. My guess is that we will be sitting when we get there as well.

We will travel up I-85 north out of Atlanta to Charlotte and get onto I-77 North to I-81 and then take I-66 east to 28 N to the terminal off highways 606 and 28.

We should be there about 0800 and then who know what from there. I'll let you know when I know.

In the mean time be sure and check out Conservabid.com for our new Scream-n-Fling dolls. Released just in time for Christmas. Below is the infomercial for the dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW