***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Arrived DFW

Well,we got here, to DFW terminal at about 1245 this afternoon. Dropped the trailer and had lunch, here in the truck.

I had to have water in the holding tank so I headed over to the shop and filled the tank. While there, one of the guys from the shop came out, stared at and read the sides and hood of the truck, every word I think, and then came to me and asked what it was all about. That is all the opening I need. We had a very good discussion, and he wanted to sign the truck. I will post a picture of that at some point.

While I am at it, I guess I'll mention that Trent, over at The 912 Project Fan Site is in the process of putting together an article about the mission of "America's Alarm Clock" (912 Truck) and will be posting it in the next day or so. I am very thankful to Trent and his willingness to help spread the word.

We don't have any dispatch orders out of DFW terminal yet this evening so we will likely be here all night and into tomorrow evening. Just not sure at this time but we will let you know as soon as we get information on our next move.

In The meantime, if you care to make a contribution to help with the costs of printing materials to pass out, the cost of Glenn Beck's Common Sense Books, and the cost of Pocket Constitutions that we like to give every one, you can make a contribution by clicking on any of the donate buttons on this page or at Stop the Destruction of America. You can also mail a contribution if you choose not to use a credit card. Contact me here and I will be happy to give you an address to mail contributions.

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW