***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Been Sitting in L.A. for 2 days, Moving to Chicago in the Morning

As you know, we arrived in LAX on Sunday afternoon and got some much needed rest. We sat here all day Sunday and again all day Monday and likely all night Monday night. We did get a call from dispatch a bit ago and accepted a load to Chicago, IL. That load doesn't leave until Tuesday morning at about 0600 EDT, if it is on time.

We will travel, much to my dismay, North on I-15, through Las Vegas and into Utah, then East on I-70 to Denver, CO. From there we will access I-76 and follow that into Nebraska where I-80 will take us into Illinois. Shortly after entering Illinois we will get onto I-88 and follow that to our terminal in Chicago.

We will stop in Barstow, Ca for fuel and then the next planned stop will be in North Platte NE, again for fuel.

Really, the only reason I said, "much to my dismay" at the beginning of this post about traveling through Denver is that I-70, west of Denver, co has got to be my least favorite section of highway to drive, anywhere is the U.S.. It is truly a beautiful section of road and unbelievable scenery but is just a pain to drive.
Oh well, we have a job to do and that will be the direction of our travel. I hope to see some of yo along the way. Be sure and give a wave if you happen to see the 912 Truck/America's Alarm Clock in you daily travels.

We have launched into a couple of apparel stores so that all can show their support of our mission, and the 912 Project. Click here to show your support, or go to www.printfection.com/912truck. For those of you that would rather have a hat or mug you we have another outlet at cafepress.com/912 Truck
Thanks for your support.


In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

1 comment:

  1. Keep on truckin'! That's the coolest truck I've ever seen!God bless.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW