***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

On to Kansas City Tonight,

Looks like we are on to Kansas City, Mo in the am, about 0300 EDT(0200 local). We should be in Kansas City at around 100pm EDT(1200 noon local) and will likely be there the biggest part of the day. Contact me here or at my email listed in Profile for a meet Up in Kansas City. North side off I-29 is where our terminal is located.

We have launched into a couple of apparel stores so that all can show their support of our mission, and the 912 Project. Click here to show your support, or go to www.printfection.com/912truck. For those of you that would rather have a hat or mug you we have another outlet at cafepress.com/912 Truck
Thanks for your support.


In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

1 comment:

  1. That is one beautiful truck! I will be passing along links to your blog to all of my friends!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW