***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gettin' Closer

After not having any real time off since July 4th, it feels good to be 400 miles from 2 weeks in the woods with my rifle and pistol.

We are about 390 miles north of home. I am going to bed and Tina is going to get us there. I drove from Columbus, OH to Atlanta and Tina is going to finish it up for us.

I am almost giddy. I can hardly sleep. It seems almost like Christmas when I was a child. Well, okay smarty, a young child. Okay, okay, young in years, not in mind. Anyway, We'll be home at about 0730, we'll get some chores done. Load the pickup truck, and head north. I'll drop Tina off in Illinois, to spen time with her family, I'll visit my mother for about 2 hours or so, then I'll head for South Dakota. I can't really say I'm going hunting, but we are darned sure gonna kill a bunch of prairie dogs. I have my video recorder to document the kills so stay tuned.

Not sure whether I'll have an internet connection where I'm going but if not, please bear with me. I'll post when I can.

In the mean time, check out cafe' press and type in 912 Truck in the search box or do the same at printfection and show your support of the 912 Truck and it's mission.

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW