***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back in Atlanta, Leaving for Dallas This Afternoon

Wow, I didn't realize how far I was behind in my postings. We have been very busy running the truck and I suppose I just got wrapped up in running and not keeping you all up to date with what is happening and where we are going. I do apologize. After vacation it has just been really hard to get back into the right mindset. We didn't follow a lot of news while we were off and it is very hard, very, very hard, not to just go into the sleepy, apathetic, television watching stupor that most if us were in before getting involved with stopping the destruction of our great nation. Again, I do apologize. I will do better from now on. Oh, and no more vacations from politics.

Since I last posted here, we had to cancel Columbus, OH due to truck problems on the way to DFW. After the truck repairs we were dispatched to rescue a load from DFW to Atlanta. THen we went from Atlanta to Erlanger KY. From there we went to Columbus, took a load to Walcott Ia that we swapped with another truck and came back to Columbus, OH. From there it was off to Nashville, TN then the grand metropolis of Huntsville AL. We travaled empty back to Atlanta from Huntsville and picked a load up going to Gallatin TN then again, went empty to Lavergne Tn and loaded for Kansas CIty MO. From Kansas City we drove empty Back across I-70 to Mexico MO and hooked a loaded trailer going back to Atlanta. I think that gets us to where we are right now.

Currently, we are in Atlant at the terminal and waiting to pick a load up, from a customer, going to our terminal in Irving TX. The load should be ready anytime and we aill be traveling across I-20 to Terrell TX when we are finally headed in that direction. I suspect that will be at about 3:00 Eastern Time. If you are a memeber of a Tea Party Group or a 9/12 group and you are near this I-20 corridor between Atlanta and DFW, please feel free to contact us for a meetup so that we can have you see and sign the truck. We'd love to meet up with all of you.

Again, I am sorry for being remiss in my posting duties here.

In closing, we hope that you can find it in your budget to help with a small purchase or a donation in support of our mission.
We have launched into a couple of apparel stores so that everyone can show their support of the 912 Truck. Click here to show your support, or go to www.printfection.com/912truck. For those of you that would rather have a hat or mug you we have another outlet at cafepress.com/912 Truck. You can also use any of the donate buttons on this page to make a contribution directly to our endeavor to Waking up America.
Thanks for your support.


In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW