***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Friday, April 9, 2010

Headed Back to Columbus

Just before we got to Rock Tavern last night, at about 2230 or so, I received a text message from the driver with whom we were to switch trailers and he had just left Boston MA. He was about 3.5-4 hours away.

We decided we would take advantage of the down time and catch a short nap. The wrap on the door came, from the other driver, at about 0200. He was already unhooked from the trailer and was waiting for me to unhook from mine.

I jumped up, got dressed and hurriedly unhooked, re-hooked performed my pre-trip inspection. I caught up my logbook and we were headed for Columbus, OH. We are currently in western Pennsylvania on I-80 and it is snowing, raining, sleeting nasty combination of weather. Again, every time we come this way, the weather is nasty. Granted, it isn't sticking to the roads but man, what's the deal. It was 70 degrees here yesterday, on the way up and now it is just about 35 degrees or so.

We should be back in Columbus OH by about 1230 or so. I have no idea where they will want us to go next but we readily await their dispatch.

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW