***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Thursday, September 16, 2010

We're in Vegas Today

We arrived in Las Vegas today. It's been very hot here. Our Generator has quit running so we have no air conditioning while sitting still until I can get parts and get them installed. That is actually on what I have been working rather than writing here or at the other site.

We are leaving here in the morning for Dallas. We should leave about 0500 or so and be in Dallas by about 0400 on Saturday. We will travel I-40 to U.S. 287 in Amarillo and run that into the Dallas area. Maybe we'll see you along the way.

I'll write more from there if I can find parts and get the generator repaired.

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW