***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Thursday, June 25, 2009

912 Project Truck...Looking for help, fund raisers, donations, etc.


Okay all, I realize I am probably going to sound like a beggar here but please listen. I am working my butt off to wake people up all over the country. I am a truck owner/driver and run the lower 48 United States. I talk to people everywhere ago about the peril America in in right now. I keep in my truck a box of pocket constitutions and pass them out everywhere I go, I leave them with tips in restaurants, in shopping carts, and hand them to people everywhere. Now I would like to take another step but it is going to be pretty expensive. I want to have my truck "wrapped" in vinyl with the Unite or Die/912 Flag and put the 9 values and 12 principles in it as well. I think this is a great way to raise awareness and spark conversations all over the country. My problem is that it is fairly expensive to do, about 4500.00 or so. I am looking for a way to raise funds and have had some interest in others making contributions to the cause. If you are interested in helping or have any ideas please let me know. I will include a picture of the truck here so that you can see the "before" and will be happy to post an after pic once it is done. I'm not looking for a money maker just funds for the wrap and installation. There is nothing in it for me but the salvation of our country.

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrrow
ADW










No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW