***AMERICA'S ALARM CLOCK*** .

Monday, August 10, 2009

Dispatch to DFW Tonight.

My wife and I went for about a 2 mile walk this early this morning. We came back to the truck, showered and had breakfast, I made omelets and fried potatoes, now that good food. I then decided it was time for some maintenance on the truck, lubed the chassis, checked everything over and then time for a wash. I carry everything on the truck, that I need to wash the truck myself, so I proceeded to do just that. Before I got started, one of the other drivers came over and we were talking about the truck. It amazes me daily how many people are of like mind but just aren't involved. I told them about what our mission is and about the taxpayer revolt gathering in D.C. on the 12th of September. I gave the couple each a copy of the pocket constitution and had them to sign the truck. As a side note here, I am taking pictures as folks sing the truck. I will post them here when we get enough to post. Several others came over to talk about the truck, the problems of the country, and the perilous direction of the greatest nation on earth.

Dispatch called a bit ago, and asked if we wanted to make two pickups, one in Irvine, CA and one in Ontario, CA then deliver, with 2 drops, one in MS. and one in TN.. We turned that offer down since we had no idea what the facilities at the pickup is like. We have to have a pretty large area to get into with our truck because of the length so we decided to turn the offer down. I hated to do that in the economic climate in which we are operating but I'd rather do that than to accept a load then not be able to get backed into their docks for pick up.

About an hour later, dispatch called back with a pickup at the airport, here at LAX and delivers to our terminal in Dallas. That load we accepted as we have been into the airport here and we know what this particular facility is like. So, we will take an empty trailer, go to the airport about 630 pm local time and get loaded for Dallas(Irving), TX.

Feel free to contribute if you see the need or can find it in the budget to help us cover the cost of materials we use to educate folks and spread the message of the 912 project and promote the return to the beliefs and visions of our founding fathers. You may use any of the donate buttons on this page or at Stop the Destruction of America

In God I Trust
Have a Great Day and a Better Tomorrrow
ADW

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, critical or otherwise, please use restraint with concern to foul language.

In God I Trust
Have a Dreat Day and a Better Tomorrow
ADW